Friday, July 22, 2016

Do Write Till the Fall (And Beyond)

Do you think North Americans know how to enjoy their summers? Check out this activity!

Okay, folks. Hope the summer's nice and sweaty so we can all whine about the temperature in winter!

So anyway, here's the list of topics for our next issue of Write@Home. Let's each write up and polish up at least two pieces of writing each on our blogs. Just pick the topic and publish your draft version, Version 1. We will spend some time working on it in class, and hopefully be able to submit the final version of both articles by the beginning of September!

Ready? Set. Go!



2 comments:

  1. Tomorrow is holliday to me, I'm happy,I'll fix a little things at home because I a lot of things to repair,our house is old but I'm feeling relax if my mind is busy, some times is boring to me at winter anyway if have something to do is just wonderful to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tomorrow is holliday to me, I'm happy,I'll fix a little things at home because I a lot of things to repair,our house is old but I'm feeling relax if my mind is busy, some times is boring to me at winter anyway if have something to do is just wonderful to me.

    ReplyDelete

Between Safety and Festival ... Tough Decision

So I'd just bought this wonderful Bluetooth speaker at an even more wonderful price whdna salesperson put it into a beautiful red bag th...