Thursday, January 24, 2013

NewsLINC Winter 2013 - Congrats Adelfa and Shohreh!

One of the greatest joys of my being a LINC Home Study teacher is to announce the publication of my students' works in NewsLINC. And this month, I have the pleasure of highlighting the writings of Shohreh and Adelfa (below):


I hope everybody will take the time to read not only our classmates' pieces but the rest of the articles in the latest NewsLINC, too.

As Shohreh and Adelfa's works are posted on their blogs (in the left column), feel free to leave any comments you would like them to have. I'm sure your classmates would just love to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Between Safety and Festival ... Tough Decision

So I'd just bought this wonderful Bluetooth speaker at an even more wonderful price whdna salesperson put it into a beautiful red bag th...