Friday, May 4, 2012

Congrats, Damaris, Sergio, Anjin, and Dalin!

Hello everybody,

I hope you're all enjoying the spring weather. I've just been informed the good news that Damaris, Sergio, and Anjin have just been published in the LINC Home Study Canada Forum:

  1. Damaris: Life is short and Honour to My Mother
  2. Sergio:  How to Enjoy the Winter: A Colombian's Advice
  3. Anjin:  Kimchi Recipe

I was also told that Dalin's article was selected for publication in the summer issue of NewsLINC! Look out for it when it's published!

Congratulations, and keep up the good work! If you read your classmates' articles, please feel free to leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Between Safety and Festival ... Tough Decision

So I'd just bought this wonderful Bluetooth speaker at an even more wonderful price whdna salesperson put it into a beautiful red bag th...